I wish I could start over my life.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Zer0 The great, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For a week now I've been thinking of my life and what I have done within my 14 years of life. I realized that I was not a nice young man for nearly all my life and it saddens me to know that I wasted value time of my life being a cruel judging kid that wasn't even intelligent enough to realized that he was an ass to people around him that liked to complain and whine about little things and made things enjoyable for others such as my family...I wished I spent more time with them now knowing that I will lose them in the future, I will now never get the chance to go somewhere with my whole family. I've been to places with them such the zoo and other places like camping but....I was a brat and made everything completely annoying for them. I was such a jerk and was always so mean to everyone and always made thing about me. I was just such a crap to be around. I just wished I could restart my life and be that nice kid that loved doing things with his family.

I also wished I did more things when I was younger like learn how to shoot and to do more creativity things like draw and make things also to learn about cars and machine so I could be able to fix things but I like I said every time someone would show me something I always complain and never understood how to do it afterwards sadly...I felt so stupid for not listening and wished I was able to learn more skills in my life. I just feel so useless now...knowing that I got no real skills. I'm good at a few things but noting to be proud of, like running but I hardly run though and history plus technical stuff like computers and other little techy stuff but I always found that skill embarrassing and never to liked to share it with people because I always had the thought people would think only nerds were good with computers even though I don't think I'm nerd I just thought it would be a rather good idea to keep to myself. But in short I wish I could restart my useless and annoying life over..:sadyes::numbness:

2. lifeless84

lifeless84 Well-Known Member

Do not know you, so it is hard for me to tell how much of what you tell is true, but honestly speaking, you sound like you were a child of toxic parents. I am, that's why I claim it. There are many similarities between what you are writing about yourself and about how I felt and saw stuff. Try getting and reading Susan Forward "Toxic parents". Really good book, liked reading it. And if I am right, it might help you, at least a bit.

About starting my live over... definitely not. I wouldn't like to go through this shit again. Living it once is way more than I asked for

3. rv498

rv498 Well-Known Member

Life is hard for all people. Just don't dwell in the past too much though if u can. It's easier said than done I know.

4. letty

letty Banned Member

since the past cant be changed, i try to treat those around me now better, i call my family more if its just to say hi, and i always end the conversation with I love you.
    its never too late to start something new.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It's ok if you haven't done much with your life yet. You are only 14 years old and have so much time left to do and be whatever you want in life. Hell, I'm twice your age and barely done anything, but I know there's still time to do that. I have been cruel to people sometimes, and that's just not me...and I wish I could take it back, but I can't. It's in the past and that's where it should stay. You can always change the person that you are, and the direction that your life is going in.

You can always learn new hobbies or skills, don't give up because you didn't pick up on it in the past. It's true we can't start our lives over, but we can always take a new path. I know that you can do great things if you only set your mind to it. At least you know that you need to change things and that's more than even some adults can admit. So I know that you are wise for your age and you can be really successful if you want to be.

6. Thanks you all for the advice and I'll make sure to check for that book Toxic parents

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.