• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I wish I didn’t wake up

I am so done. I am trying to wean off shit medication that has done nothing for me, I have an autoimmune disease that stiffens my skin. If not for my fear of hell, my loving, devoted husband and my new grandchild, I would be gone. I have had multiple meds, multiple therapists, etc. There is no use to ‘living’ like this. I am in intense therapy for my ocd, anxiety and depression, I would destroy my family’s life and I just can’t do that but how long can one go on like this?

SamIAm

I am so done. I am trying to wean off shit medication that has done nothing for me, I have an autoimmune disease that stiffens my skin. If not for my fear of hell, my loving, devoted husband and my new grandchild, I would be gone. I have had multiple meds, multiple therapists, etc. There is no use to ‘living’ like this. I am in intense therapy for my ocd, anxiety and depression, I would destroy my family’s life and I just can’t do that but how long can one go on like this?
I’m sorry to hear you are struggling so badly. I just wanted to say I hope you are here for a very long time. I wish I could do something to help. I’ll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm sorry *console.

Have you consulted with a doctor about coming off your medication? It is always a good idea to ask a doctor. I hope you can feel a bit better soon.

Sending hugs *sadhug.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
i'm sorry that you are still struggling so much. having to deal with physical and emotional pain combined is extremely hard. most of us reach that point that we just want the pain to end. i also am afraid of hell if i commit suicide. and of course your family will never recover. the only thing you can do is minimize pain as much as possible and look at your blessings a husband that truly loves you , children, and grandchildren. i hope you can find some relief. feel free to inbox me anytime you want to talk @Hatingmyselfdaily ....*console*sadhug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$255.00