I wish I didn't have to feel anymore.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by invisiblegrl, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. invisiblegrl

invisiblegrl New Member

I'm new here, but I have been dealing with mental illness and suicidal thoughts/actions for most of my life. Lately I wish I could rip my heart out so I don't have to feel pain. I just think that if I had no heart that life would be easier. I don't have to deal with loss and rejection. Losing my heart means freedom from emotion. Does that make sense?

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Yes, it makes sense , but it also means losing any happiness and joy. If you can find anything that for thta to help balance th ebad then life is more tolerable. What do you do to try to find things that make you feel better or that you can enjoy?

3. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

has someone broken your heart. or do you long for someone to steal it, but not yet happened?

i may be thinking in wrong direction, but do understand how any REAL pain can be so strong as to make you feel like this.

but it is because of this imense strength that you need to keep on willing your heart to do its job....love and keep beating to keep you going.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.