i wish i had a time capsule

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by IDKwhatIwant, Sep 24, 2009.

1. IDKwhatIwant

IDKwhatIwant Well-Known Member

my life is so uneventful and depressing. im only happy, maybe once or twice a week. otherwise im in a daze, of sleeping, going to work, and surviving.

i wish i had a time capsule. like idiocracy or futurama. i could just go to sleep, and wake up later in the week to do something.

i had the day off today. im so miserable... the rest of this week doesnt seem any better. next monday will be good though. wish i could sleep to next monday. actually id rather just sleep to like, year 9999.
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

So many times I feel the same way. :hug:
  3. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

I bought one at K-Mart $200 didn't work
  4. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

i think there would be great demand for something like that (and not just from depressed people either!)

personally, i would like a time machine where i could go back in time to when i thought everything was good and freeze time to remain at the point forever.

whats happening next monday? something good i hope.
  5. IDKwhatIwant

IDKwhatIwant Well-Known Member

i have the day off again...

went to sleep depressed and bored. woke up, ate some cake, and thought. 'eh? :)' got online... cause theres nothing to do. im to lethargic to talk. i just want to lean against something and rot.

:pokeball: (time capsule lol) :sleepy: (me...)

i do my second training on monday for volunteering. then tuesday i do training at work to be crossed trained for more hours.
  6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

God that would be great