i wish i was dead

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by I Miss You, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Miss You

I Miss You Guest

i wish i was dead.its ecome unbearable.i just cant go on another day.im a helpless,hopless,useless,worthless...piece of shit that doesnt deserve to live

I DESERVE TO DIE!!!!!!

i just wish that someone could love me...but its NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!

i dont have anything left.....:sad:

nobody can save me from myself

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

You aren't unlovable, and you don't deserve to die. I've done worse things in life, beleive me. And you know I care for you as a friend. I'm here for you and you know it. Sorry about the otherday, my cell went dead. But I didn't call back to next day because you said something about how yor mother thinks I a weirdo or something cuz you met me at the site. But you can always call me and I'll call you back. It's free on my phone.. un limitted calling in the USA.

Please know i'm here. :hug:

XxXxXxX

3. I Miss You

I Miss You Guest

i know hun.but im am so worthlees its not even funny.:sad:.no one will miss me when i am gone.everything bad that has happened to me is MY FAULT.she is dead because of me.i wasnt there when my best friend needed me the most.i cant live with myself...its over

4. ~CazzaAngel~

Please try and stay safe. If she wantd to do it, she would have anyway. IT ISN'T YOUR FAULT.

:hug:

5. I Miss You

I Miss You Guest

im trying hon.i really am.but i see no other way.i dont want to hurt anymore.the walls are closing in and i cant breathe....:sad:

6. corral

corral Guest

hey I miss you, pm me... everytime we talked you disappear.. hope you are ok

7. I Miss You

I Miss You Guest

i cant escape this hell.it hurts to much to breathe.i cant stand it.....:sad:

8. ~CazzaAngel~

It'll be ok, hun. :hug: You know i'm always here for you.

9. I Miss You

I Miss You Guest

i know you do hon.belive me i do.but i just cant take it anymore.its over....I'M DONE!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.