i wish i was dead

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by stupidwoman, Oct 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stupidwoman

stupidwoman Member

i hate myself.
    i am 36 year old virgin.
    i have never fit in anywhere and i never will.
    recently i told a man who had nothing going on in his life that i never had sex and now i have not heard from him again. i have been crying ever since. i am tired of feeling like a freak. my brother is getting married soon which only emphasizes to me how alone i am. i can not wait to die.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and glad you decided to post...you do not sound like a freak...there are many ppl here who have not found the right person to be intimate with...please continue to post and let us know what is going on for you...welcome again, big hugs, J
  3. stupidwoman

stupidwoman Member

thank you sadeyes.
    i suppose i feel, for many different reasons, like i am an alien. everybody else is a 'normal human being'. and i'm not. i'm an outcast
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi. Don't feel bad for being a 36 year old virgin. Many guys will actually find that desirable, because you were able to wait. I'm nearly a 30 year old virgin (guy) and it doesn't really bother me much. I was never one to care about what society thought about me. The media makes us believe that people who don't have casual sex are losers, but that is total bullshit. You're not a freak. You just haven't met anyone who you would like to have sex with (which is pretty much why I'm still a virgin). And when you do meet that special someone, you will be happy that you waited. :hug:
  5. stupidwoman

stupidwoman Member

thank you Dave N. that is very nice!
  6. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

im going to call you "st"because i dont think your name fits you
    uhh! weddings i know how youre feeling people coming up to you saying pathetic things
    just think maybe their all aliens and youre normal!
    but hey if that guy didnt call you again its obviously his problem,if you told me that id think so i dont care about that,i care about you.
    hope you keep posting on here.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2010
  7. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

Sex yes a feeling, we have many of those in life. Do not think off such a feeling. It will go away, the right time will come or even not. If you have not experianced why the want, why the need. Live your life as it is, no focus on the what if's.

Speaking Of a 33 year old virgin.
  8. stupidwoman

stupidwoman Member

thank you andi and johnny for your responses. i have just felt so alone my entire life and a situation like this seems to throw it in high relief. i suppose the thing is to keep on going but i am tired of feeling alone and think that i will always be alone. it is definitiely sad to let this person trigger so much self hate but it does. it triggers like a chain reaction of rejections. i just feel like isolating myself more and more.
  9. stig

stig Well-Known Member

hey sensible woman, welcome to the site. honestly, sex really isn't the be all and end all. why give yourself to anybody? that would show that you have no respect for yourself. you obviously do which is fantastic. so...... you haven't met mr right YET. you might tomorrow tho. you might meet him on here. you just necer know what is around the corner. you probably aren't any different to a lot of people out there. they may say that they've had sex but it doesn't neccesarily mean that they have. you hold your chin up sensible woman, wait for the right man.:hisexy:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.