I wish...I was.....DEAD!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cute_Angel_Xx, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

:sigh: I'm feeling really low today, want to end it all TONIGHT, I wan't to be free from all of lifes hate and lifes pain. I can't stand it.I fuking hate my life fukin want to screammm arghhhhhhhhhh I wish someboddy woulld kill me I hate my life :(

Lifes to hard :(

:sigh:

I don't know why I posted this jusst had to scream

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

2. tiredfighter

tiredfighter Well-Known Member

dont go doing anything you'll regret hun, if you wanna vent by all means do it, I'm happy to listen and I'm sure alot of others are too :)

3. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

sending you a big hug to cheer you up - hope you are ok. :hugtackles:
    Ali

4. Cute_Angel_Xx

I won't regret killing myself, as I would be dead and the whole sttupid world will get on with their lives like nothing AT ALL has changed leaving me feeling isolated in the rut!

5. tiredfighter

the whole concept of a rut is that it's temporary though, so this will all pass, remember that your still so young and what seems like the end of the world now is gonna make you laugh your ass off in a few years time I promise, and if all else fails, just think of your BFFL's and how much they would miss you :) I'm sure tomorrow you'll wake and feel fine, yea you'll still have to battle but that's what places like SF are for, there for restocking your ammo and upgrading your emotional weaponry so that whatever problems come tomorrow or the next day there's not a hope in hell that it will shoot you down, just keep in mind that everytime you go to sleep you've won today's battle and tomorrow you'll win the war I promise :)

6. BornAgain

BornAgain Well-Known Member

I wish you a great and happy life, I care and am praying for you to feel better!

:)

7. Cute_Angel_Xx

*sigh*....Last night I cried myself to sleep, thinking of everything I would leave behind how much I will miss. I still don't take a sh*t about my stupid life, I feel like I'm living in the useage of hell everyday, fighting my battles alone. Every morning is a new day I must battle no day is ever good, one would rather die a cold and painful death. The story starts like any other, I'm a Muslim, bangladeshi, there are to many raciest people out there. Ready to make my life hell and a tottal misery I hate my life, I get beaten up and get so cloose to fights that the police may have to gett involed soon, it would be a big crowd that would be chanting calling me names weather raciest or ordinary, like takes a dum shitee about all of this! I hate it, I hate itt, nobody cares nobody understand I HATE LIFE!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

8. tiredfighter

don't even worry about the racists, the only reason they're racist in the first place is because that really don't understand what's actually going on in the world but they want to feel "important" or like they have a cause to fight for, racism is simply the default choice for cretins with nothing intelligent to say and no intellectual ability whatsoever so don't let people who dont have enough brain power to blow there nose get you down Hun, keep your head up :)

9. Cute_Angel_Xx

But there comments hurt, I'm 13 for crying out loud. I don't handle teaseing very well, exspecially if it's a big group of people!

I don't like getting in to fight with people ready to beat me up and have a fight with me, ending up getting beat up, I hate this whole bloody world!

It's time to say good bye :(

10. SomeoneElse

SomeoneElse Well-Known Member

Racism and bullying are common things that a lot of people have to go through. It's not the end of the world. I went through the whole bullying thing every day of high school and college and I'm still here... Surprisingly.

Here you were the other day telling me that my life of being rejected by every conceivable person is worth living. Now you're talking about doing the exact thing you said that I shouldn't. <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Rude>

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2010
  11. tiredfighter

don't have a pop at her, she's 13yrs old so right now she's at the stage where everything seems to be abigger problem than it really is, you need to learn to be a bit more sensitive, just cos someone encourages you doesn't mean they're not hurting inside themselves, if your reply is simply gonna be "get a grip" then maybe this forum isn't for you, think about things before you say them my friend cos after all you have no idea what her situation is really like, just as I don't know yours so it would be totally out of order for me to say "get a grip" to you, this is a place for mutual support for people who aren't getting it elsewhere and if your not going to even try and be helpful and supportive then as I said before you shouldn't be here.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2010
  12. SomeoneElse

You know, this is the problem with forums like this. Saying the same thing to every person, time and time again doesn't help anyone.

13. tiredfighter

yea well telling a 13yr old emotionally distressed girl to "get a grip" is neither a helpful piece of advice or a responsible reply, hopefully you can say something more intelligent in future replies to people threads. :)

14. Cute_Angel_Xx

Your right SomeoneElse,

I should get a grip, I should takee my own advice *sigh* I don't want to use this forum no more, please don't have a go at each other. I know what he ment. :(
    I'm 13 suffer from bipolar I can handle anything, I think :(

15. SomeoneElse

I didn't mean to snap at you, if that's what you're thinking. I'm just telling it like it is. I have severe bipolar myself. I don't take meds though.

16. Cute_Angel_Xx

I know you didn't. I'm never going to starrt another suicide thread I'll suffer. Everying sorted :)

17. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

perfect angel you are a valued member of this community. please keep posting. we are here for you. we each have our own breaking point, and yours sounds as bad as any other i've read. don't keep it bottled up. let us help.

18. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You have every right to start threads; members don't have the right to put you down or make you feel bad for the things you say. One of the rules here is to be supportive; just because someone is feeling bad doesn't give them the right to snap at people. I hope you'll stay and continue to seek support here.

19. Cute_Angel_Xx

.... :sigh: . Thanks guys, I will probaberbly be scared of this forum now, I cause chaos every were don't honestly deserve this life someone else can have it, I've had enough.

20. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

don't let one bully ruin the site for you. you are a valued member here. remember that. keep posting, that's what we are here for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.