I wish I was never born

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dzd, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dzd

dzd Well-Known Member

I feel like all the things that were important to me no longer hold any meaning.
    I have tried to commit suicide twice, but was unsuccessful.
    I have suffered from depression for a very, very long time.
    I have no motivation left to achieve anything and spend half my time staring into space or crying. Everything is slipping away.
    I have so many problems that I don't even know what to talk about and where to start.
    I feel hollow, sick and life is a burden.
    The only reason why I try my best to not to kill myself is my parents. They have done so much to help me but nothing can help me now.

2. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry- I know how you feel.
    I too don't care to live anymore.
    Nothing matters to me anymore- I don't have emotion anymore I'm just meaningless. I feel like I'm already dead just still wondering around in a mindless haze- because it's not yet official. I told my mom last night that she can go back to her happy life before I existed and that she won't have to ever see me again.

3. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

Autumn and Dzd, there are a lot of us that feel that way but suicide is NOT the answer! Please get help. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

4. dzd

dzd Well-Known Member

I have tried taking help but it was not useful.

5. Reina

Reina Member

I wish I was never born....I wasn't meant to be born...I was a mistake....Not planned....things are so bad I have given up smiling and trying to be happy....i don't feel the same anymore....I use to be carefree and now I'm giving up...maybe this is how me, a mistake, is suppose to feel....

6. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I can relate, well except for the failed attempts. However, I do not really feel I am wrong in my feelings. Especially since anyone who tries to tell me otherwise always comes up short when I pull out my list or reasons for not wanting to live any more or why they would be better off if I had never existed.

My own lack of motivation gets in my way as well. Whether it be in real life or when it comes to planning my demise... Not really sure where I am going with this. However, I do find momentary relief in talking to others. Or at minimum coming to a forum or going to a blog and tying out my thoughts. If anything that helps me get them out.

7. dzd

dzd Well-Known Member

I was feeling suicidal again yesterday, and I have also been unwell for the past two days. I am having such a tough time, I find it difficult even getting out of bed everyday. I wish I could do something that would help to feel at least a little better. Sometimes I wonder why I continue to go on despite everything. It's mostly for my family.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.