I wish I were dead

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dink, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dink

dink Well-Known Member

I don't know what to do. I hate this situation. I am lost and scared. No one will miss me anyway.
  2. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

I will miss you when I get the chance to know you. :hug:

You've obviously got a lot on your mind right now, so why don't you tell us about it? I personally start feeling better if I talk about what's happening.

PM me if you don't feel like expressing your problems to everyone, I'll get back to you.

Take care.
  3. prakash

prakash Well-Known Member

dont do it. God gave you the gift of human life. Life is most precious. You have no right to take life, even your own life. Be strong. This situation will pass and brighter days will be here again, for you.

I love you and I want to help you in any way I can.

Send me PM is you wish. I will reply.

Prakash in Houston, Texas, USA
  4. SpareTire

SpareTire Well-Known Member

The more I observe people, watch and listen to what they say and do. I have realized that rich or poor, hot or not, everyone feels like that. Jus some hide it better or ignore it all together. And deep down the most popular people feel lost and think they won't be missed. When in fact they will be missed. By some one, someone will be hurt for rest of their life. I also think that everyone hates a situation that their in but some try to improve that while others just take a free ride and watch it get worse. Others are never satisfied, so they keep pushing for the better. Everyone is lost and scared, and they will always be that way. The day that your not, then you found the meaning of life. If you find out what the meaning of life is, then your time has come. This is just what I think. who know's I might just have no idea what I'm talking about.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.