• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

i wish i were dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish i were dead. I wish I were dead. I wish I were dead. There's no one to talk to. No one to care. No one to trust. I just want sleep and silence and peace and to feel that I am Ok. To not hate myself. :lost: :hiding: I'm being used and I know it. It's blatant. It isn't even subtle. And I'm not blinded by emotion. If I were dead it wouldn't matter. I clearly can't cope. Clearly will never be normal. I wish I had enough passion to kill myself. Or enough discipline to stop eating so I could lose weight. Or enough discipline and self-worth to say STOP.

PM me too. I have a voice which is crying to me to not do it. I dont want to listen to it, but its there. If you have one too, then please, please PM me. I admit I too want an end, but only to the pain, not to life. If I could be happy I would choose life. If.

Get in touch, who knows what the smallest stone clipping your wheel can bring about.

Life is strange, painful and at times empty, but you never know.

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$255.00