I wish I were dead

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Britt, Apr 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Nothing is holding me back here. No friends no family no boyfriend. NO one! I have nobody. I feel like such a loser at life. I am a loser at life. I want to be dead. If there is a god he created me as a joke. I feel like nothing but a big fat fucking joke. I hate life. All life ever did was laugh at me. i hate when people laugh at me. Thats all anyone ever did was talk about me or laugh at me. But why?!!? Why am I so different? I have nobody to understand me. Tell me I am not alone. But I'd never wish this pain on anyone NOT even my worst enemy. But then again the only enemy I have is life itself. Heaven have mercy!:i'm sorry: for wasting your time. And I am sorry for wasting everyones precious time. I am just a waste...

2. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

We are here for you. Whats happened?

3. Tiny

Tiny Member

I had similar feeling before. I can understand you. So talk to me and tell me what's going on.

4. ELLIEANDMONKEY

ELLIEANDMONKEY Well-Known Member

You're not a waste of space to me. I'm glad you're here and I want you to stay. I feel alone too.

There is you and there is me. The two of us together = not alone anymore.

Let's work with that and see where it takes us!

5. starryeyed

starryeyed Well-Known Member

I know how you feel too ,youre not alone .

6. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

Britt, I am sorry people hurt you like that. It sounds very painful to feel so alone. No one deserves to be treated like that. I am here if you want someone to listen. It must hurt like hell.

take care

trish

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.