• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • The SF mobile app is available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you receive a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

I wish I were dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britt

Nothing is holding me back here. No friends no family no boyfriend. NO one! I have nobody. I feel like such a loser at life. I am a loser at life. I want to be dead. If there is a god he created me as a joke. I feel like nothing but a big fat fucking joke. I hate life. All life ever did was laugh at me. i hate when people laugh at me. Thats all anyone ever did was talk about me or laugh at me. But why?!!? Why am I so different? I have nobody to understand me. Tell me I am not alone. But I'd never wish this pain on anyone NOT even my worst enemy. But then again the only enemy I have is life itself. Heaven have mercy!:i'm sorry: for wasting your time. And I am sorry for wasting everyones precious time. I am just a waste...

ELLIEANDMONKEY

You're not a waste of space to me. I'm glad you're here and I want you to stay. I feel alone too.

There is you and there is me. The two of us together = not alone anymore.

Let's work with that and see where it takes us!

swimmergirl

Britt, I am sorry people hurt you like that. It sounds very painful to feel so alone. No one deserves to be treated like that. I am here if you want someone to listen. It must hurt like hell.

take care

trish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$255.00