I Wish I Would Die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mooch74, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mooch74

mooch74 Well-Known Member

I am in such miserable pain. Everything is falling apart. No one cares whether I live or die. I am broke. I am treated like crap by this entire world and all everyone wants to do is pick on me and tell me how no good I am. I truly wish I was never born. My life is worthless and I would welcome death. I know no one cares and everyone wants to pick on and criticize me, but I just don't care anymore. If anyone could feel my pain for 10 minutes, they would xxx themselves. I am so sick and damn tired of being alive and struggling. I JUST WANT IT ALL TO END!!! It's just stupid little Mooch, so I know none of you give a damn.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2012
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Mooch, I am so sorry you are feeling this way. What have people done to give you the feeling that they do not care and that they treat you poorly? Maybe by understanding what people are doing, you will know how to engage in relationships where you can make those boundaries clear.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If they would feel your pain hun they would then stop judging you and start helping you We do not judge here hun and i am sorry you are feeling so unwanted but we do care hun hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.