I wish it was over

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 1izombie, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

Oh I wish I were Oscar Mayer Wiener.....
    That is what I'd truly like to be.
    'Cause if I were Oscar Mayer Wiener,
    Everyone would be in love with meeeeeeeee!!!!

im slowly going insane...yay me
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Im not going insane im already there I hope you feel better soon really it is a hard place to be in this mental instability.
  3. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

"Myyyyyyyyyyy bologna has a first name,
    It's O-S-C-A-R...."
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

5. 1izombie

**sigh** ... i had a good dream but now the nightmare is back as soon as I woke up....I just wanna sleep forever....
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:arms: What's wrong?
  7. 1izombie

im going slowly insane.....i just wanna...i want it all to end ....bleh i guess im just idk tired
  8. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Hate it when I'm tired. Couldn't be stuffed doing anything :laugh: :(.
  9. 1izombie

:)...im glad it made u laugh.... :) and I like the wiener and bun tbh :D ooo with cheese to :D
  10. 1izombie

nothing is working blaaaaaaahhhhh i cant stop thinking ....eiufwwjkbrbjdviuberiubviubreqbiuq
  11. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I'm not trying to make light of how you're feeling hun. But I had to laugh when I read your first post. I've been singing that exact same song last couple of weeks. And the littlest one asked why I'd want to be a weiner? I said cuz everyone loves weiners and hotdogs, and parties, and cake and the good things that go with being a weiner. So then everyone would love me. He said, I dont really like wieners, just the bun!!! So I chuckled when I read this. Out of the mouths of babes as they say. You can want to be anything you want. Doesnt mean everyone is going to love you. Just know that members here love you just for who you are. Nothing more nothing less. With or without the bun (lol).

I know how much it takes out of you trying to live and look like one thing to the world but be something completely different on the inside. And how much harder it is to try and keep the two separate. But you've got friends here that want nothing more than to try and help you through it all. Be strong ok? :arms:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.