I wish people would just grow up!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Landlocked blues, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

This is getting really ridiculous. There are too many childish people on here with nothing better to do than pick on people. Someone messaged me this morning saying that they had been called awful things and its happened to me too. Its not fair. This is a suicide support forum. We should be supporting each other, not making each other worse!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

that person should report who ever it was that was sending these words that hurt. Your right this is a place of support i hope your friend blocks this person now so can't send msg to them again.

3. Landlocked blues

do you know if there is anything we can do, rather than just block them? Its the same person that has been harassing me....

4. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

ry posting it in letters to managment. they should try and stop this problem..

i myself have had many times been hurt and all and it made matters worse that i left here for a while. you can pm me anytime if you need to talk about anything.

5. Landlocked blues

thank you Dove. Im sorry you have had to go through this too.

6. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

id personly like to thank sam for helping me through this,the people who were having a go you took me to within an inch of taking my life,and if sam hadnt been here today i may be on my way to od,we're not the sick people you are we as humans stand miles above you scumbags and you better hope i dont find you coz i will die killing you
    and sam i cant thank you enough
    another true friendx

7. Landlocked blues

Thats what friends are for. Il always be there for you Andi, always x

8. hollowvoice

ill always be here for you too my friend xx

9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

please tell management who these people are....they need to be stopped so they can't hurt you or anyone else...
    I can't believe the mentality of someone who would do that on a suicide forum...
    what the ......!!!!

10. hollowvoice

thank you for caring iv i have wrote in letters to management