I wish suicide was simple

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jackson04, Aug 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackson04

jackson04 Member

If I knew I could do it, I would do it in a heartbeat. My life is a living hell, and nobody cares. They make it harder. Other people control my mind, and they wont let me kill myself. God this is hell. This is hell, and I'm forced to abide by the rules of society even though everybody else has refused to do the same. They invaded my privacy, mock me, taunt me, force me to live. I HATE it. Please, please this is hell this is hell. All i wanted was to commit suicide. thats all i wanted. let me do it let me do it

2. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

people won't let you kill yourself because they DO care.Are you in counseling?Have psychologist?Whatever problems you have now are not worth throwing your whole life and future away over..because things can get better if you have the help you need.Can you talk more about it with us here?

3. jackson04

jackson04 Member

The ONLY reason why i even choose to talk is because it's too hard to commit suicide. I never wanted anything else........i just wish i was dead because it would be easier that way. i cant live like this, i never chose this, i never wanted this, i was forced to live like this, please for the love of god just somebody shoot me. PLease do it, i dont want to talk or live or work or go to school NOTHING. nothing i say matters, it wont change the fact that i cant kill myself.

4. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi jackson.. welcome 2 the forum.. :hug:

i think if suicide was simple.. then this site wouldnt exist.. because we would all be long gone..
    i have thought many a time of how i would take advantage of suicide if it was easier than it was.. its a horrible place 2 be.. every1 here understands what ur going through.. i know that doesnt help u right now.. but with myself i took some comfort in knowing there were others that felt like i did..
    as ashes asked.. are u taking any medication.. or in any sort of therapy?
    take care x

5. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

there is a reason you can't end it all.A part of you deep down is holding out hope for a chance.You might be severely depressed and need medication.You CAN feel better..have a brighter outlook.With counseling,a good psychologist and maybe anti depressants if you need them...you CAN get through this.You need to trust someone enough to be honest with them about what you are going through.But for now..you need to just take it easy and let it out here if you want.It always helps to vent.You aren't thinking straight right now so don't feel you have to know what to do right now except to calm down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.