I WISH THAT I NEVER BEEN BORN

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Topz, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Topz

Topz Active Member

F*CK MY PARENTS.
    I WISH THAT I NEVER BEEN BORN.
    I WISH THEY WORE A CONDOM WHEN THEY ARE HORNY SO I WAS NOT BORN.
    I HATE THIS LIFE.
    AND I WANT TO END THIS SO BADLY.
    I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW..
    I just.. wish..... that I never been... BORN :,(

2. Huw

Huw Well-Known Member

How old are you?

3. Topz

Topz Active Member

4. Huw

Huw Well-Known Member

Welcome to the stretch of growing up which is commonly known as the blame game Topz. At the moment your parents are to blame. One day it will be your boss or work colleagues. Move forward 20 years and it will be your wife/partner possibly children who will be to blame for whatever befalls you.

If only I hadn't been born becomes, if only I had another job/profession. If only I'd never married. Then in what seems like a moment you'll be grey and in time you'll blame yourself. You'll look back and realise how you've behaved.

I can say this because I've done the same and as I type the tears well up. Don't go through life laying the blame at the feet of others. You can't change the world to suit yourself, but you can attempt a change of attitude and you'll notice the difference. It's not what happens in life that is important. Its how we perceive and react to whatever circumstances we are confronted by.

Learn from the learning curve or you'll end up going around in a circle.

PS If any of the above is of no use please put me at the top of the list of people to blame.

Topz likes this.
  5. bobbob

bobbob Well-Known Member

Im sorry to hear that you are having a tough time. Please feel free to come and chat in the chat room if you think it will help. But please remember that how u feel at 18 is not how you will feel at 19 or 20 or 21 etc. Many ppl feel really depressed at 18 (when life is changing so quickly) but then go on to have a really happy life. So please think about the future and what you want to do with your life. Life can be very good.

Topz likes this.
  6. Topz

Topz Active Member

Thanks for your reply.. this helps..
    My emotional depression is just strikes me again.. And I just want to let it out here..
    I became better after I posted this something like 1 hr later.
    I know in myself that I am the one who has a problem not my parents..
    I just can't cope with my mom's mouth, because she made me embarassed infront of my friends and other peoples and thats the time I post this.. i have just emotional breakdown..
    Its fine for me that she tells me what is right and wrong, but when she made me embarassed infront of others, its different..
    I want to accept that It is just normal to be embarassed, but inside of me Theres a thought that I want to kill myself.. that I am worthless, hopeless. the thought I am the person who doesn't deserve to live..
    but right now really Im fine and better thanks to your reply.

7. Topz

Topz Active Member

Thanks to your reply.. I feel better now :)

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya,I am glad to hear you are feeling somewhat better now. I think everyone has a purpose in life, you just have to find it or let it come to you or make your future. I pretty much felt the same way at 18, i'm 27 now, I know I am here for a reason and you are too. If you ever need to talk just drop me a PM. Keep in mind that these feelings will pass, are you in college at the moment, working, out of work? What are your hobbies and interests? (hugs) I am glad you were born, it is nice to ''meet'' you.

Topz likes this.
  9. Huw

Huw Well-Known Member

It's normal to be embarrassed. It's also a normal reaction to think we are hopeless and worthless, but they are just thoughts and not facts. Someone once told me that thoughts are like birds. You can't stop them landing, but you can prevent them roosting.
    There is a balance we need in life. Don't think to highly of ourselves and don't despise ourselves either. It doesn't happen overnight, but its worth the effort.

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Topz likes this.
  10. Topz

Topz Active Member

I am working and I go to the college at the same time, i do work just for fun and to pay things on my own money.. my hobbies mostly in the computer.. reading news.. Chatting and playing games..
    My past hobby is playing a guitar.. the reason I stopped because I spend more time playing pc games.. Before, I threat my guitar like my wife xD , because I just love music.. I write songs and poems before.. Right now rlly its exhausting when going to college.. but I now I can do it.. thank you for everything :)

11. Topz

Topz Active Member

ok.. Thanks. I will remember what you said :)

Huw likes this.