I wish that...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by morning rush, Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I wish there was an off button for the pain....why does it have to hurt so bad, its worse than getting a cut or a physical injury, and the stupid pain comes back again and again, it doesn't just heal and its over, oh no that would be too good....

I'm so sad right now, and I wish I could die, but that would be too easy and everyone knows I'm a coward, I can't kill myself, I dont have the guts to do it...nope it seems I prefer to torture myself by staying alive and suffering all the time...

what a fucked up person I am....

2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Drunk posting...but...

An off button won't make things better.... to understand this pain is to at least understand how to feel the oposite.

To give up on you feelings won't fix... because right now my emotions won't stop even though I try to stop them with booze.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Have you tried mixing up your routine.. Add some new things to it.. Like painting, or photography, etc. etc. Anything to spice up your interest in life..Do you have any RL friends?? Maybe start hanging out with them more.. Go to the mall and window shop..You need to get out there..The other choice you have is being an isolationist.. Beleive me I wouldn't wish this on anyone.. I stay in my bedroom 24/7.. The only friends I have I met here on the forum and they live thousands of miles away..But at least I have someone to talk to who listens..Take care!!

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

when i feel that kind of pain i wish for on off button too. Someone should really invent one of those. What i do is like stranger said I get out of the pain by getting out of the enviroment i am in. I go for a walk just outside in the air. I sometimes go for a drive. Do something just for you okay buy something for you doesn't have to be expensive just something you want. You are so special your love for animals and care and compassion. When the dam pain comes just know it will pass let it pass and say not you again and let it pass through but try to do something that will bring joy to you okay anything. take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.