I wish there were someone who could help me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Aquariamethystea, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just woke up from a nightmare, the worst of the ones about Cynthia, as of yet. I am going to try to get back to sleep, though if I have another nightmare about this situation, I'm probably not going to get through this, just in case anyone wonders where I might be. The thought of a person I love being like this to me, this hurts way too much. I've been trying to cope through this horrible situation, but it just gets worse.
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Have you been to the docs about your nightmares? Or tried to have them analysed and then work through the meaning?

It might help to have someone to really talk about these with, in real depth, and to work through the emotions and feelings, and also give you strategies to help deal with them, like meditating before sleep, things like that.

nightmares really suck and you shouldn't have to deal with them.

Keep holding on

Take care
  3. corral

corral Guest

its normal to have nightmares when you are stressed.
    i often have them, especially those where someone chase me and tries to kill.
    have a good sleep next time
  4. Well, I got back to sleep and the other two dreams weren't nightmares, thankfully. Typically, I have three dreams every time I sleep, waking up between them to have a drink. The first dream was terrifying, the other two were sort of meaningless, though not to the point I want to die. Anyways, I should be okay for the remainder of the day.
  5. corral

corral Guest

I have dreams every time i sleep, im so used to them, its like going to the movies. even though sometimes they are tiring and you wake up with a big head full of thoughts because of the dreams, sometimes something bothes me and then i realise that it was my dreams.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.