I wish this could all just be over

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by frankie626, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankie626

frankie626 Active Member

So sick of this shit.. I used to feel like I was just a burden to everyone.. Now I feel like everybody is just a burden to me. Prolonging me from doing the inevitable.. I don't see how this could go on.. I really don't see a point in it. Everytime I hear about someone that passes away I don't feel bad for them anymore. I feel bad for the family but I envy them.. I would trade my life for their death in a heartbeat. :dry:

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Frankie I am sorry you feel that way. I have read your posts. You sounded very sincere when you participated in turning others around.
    I'm sure there are others here that appreciate what you have done. No one wants to see you given up. When you start feeling that way,before you do anything come to the forum and let us know that you are really down on yourself. Hopefully we will give you at least a little spark of hope.
    Suicide ideations are a bitch when they reach up and snag ahold of you. You have to think back to a day when you did something positive and use that thought to help you to keep fighting. I hope this helped you even if just a little bit. Take care of yourself.Stay Safe and Stay Strong...:chopper:

3. frankie626

frankie626 Active Member

Thanks Stranger.. kinda ironic ain't it.. A pro-life forum for the severely depressed.. We try to comfort each other because we know all to well what it feels like.. In the end what are we really pushing for?

4. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Im completle agree with you.
    Why others think that there is something wrong with dyeing?
    If a person dost want to live, why others force him to keep fighting?
    In Japan suicide is a honorble thing to do, and i think that the only
    reason why many of us cant commit a soucide is becouse our fammilys
    and relatives cant undarstand that not everyone want to live
    and that many of us dont like it here, this life, and most of the things around it.
    Its like living in a diffrent country, if you born in one country and
    you dont like it there you can go to a diffrnt country, same with life and death.

5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i think pro-life and severely depressed trying to help each makes sense... must be my tangled thinking, eh? for me, suicide and self-harm are only tempting when i'm depressed or battling my demons. when i'm mentally well, i'm too busy to be suicidal. i'm making art, hanging out with friends, going to the movies, reading poetry, working... all the things of daily life that give me pleasure.

fix the underlying depression, & other mental illnesses i struggle with, and the desire to die leaves me. so that's what i'm pushing for. for people (me included) to get the help they need in dealing with depression, addiction, bipolar or whatever and then see if they still want to die after they are well again.

death will come to each of us, so summer.rain, i'd never say there is something wrong with dying. it's just that for me, i know that depression lies when it tells us we are not worthwhile, not smart enough, not good enough, and so on. these are all lies, but we believe them to be true. how terrible it would be to kill ourselves because we believe these things to be true.

6. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

But i am, as you said, "not smart enough", and such...
    The only good thing i have about myself is my high intelligence, but no one
    see it so it worthless.
    I know much about many things, becouse thay are intersting to me, i know much about philosofy, spirituality, scince, compiuters, psychology and many other things, but it all pointless, sometimes i even think that i know too much and that is why i cant find things to live for... maybe its just an illusion, i dont care really.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.