I wish we could hang out! :(

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Dreamland, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreamland

Dreamland Well-Known Member

I don't like to hang out with people in general, I'm a loner by nature. Still, something tells me my life would be so much better if I could just have all of you around in person, to have a real safety net of friends in the "real world."

With that in mind, if we on SF could hang out IRL, what kinds of crazy debaucherous hangouts would you like to have?

I personally would take everyone to a sweet arcade and then host a bonfire with epic s'mores.
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I totally want a bonfire :D
    I know what you mean tho. People in real life now don't really understand what I'm going through. People here do, though, so i sometimes wish that there could be a huge SF house or something :p
    You could try to schedule a meet! Then you could meet some of us in real life and you wouldn't feel so lonely.
    Also, if you ever need to talk about anything you can PM me :)

P.S. I would take everyone to skydiving! :D
  3. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

:hug: I understand what you mean. And a bonfire would be awesome, Sam. Maybe if you get close with people you may end up visiting in person. I visited the above poster and we now live together.
    I wanna go skydiving! :D
  4. Dreamland

Dreamland Well-Known Member

Wow, that is awesome! I might have to schedule a meetup for SF users in my area...
  5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

You totally should! If it's my area i'll be there :p
  6. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Sadly all I can think of is playing videogames if I were to visit with somebody from here.
  7. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

:D id take everyone out on a long hike
  8. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

If theres drink, I hope you invite me. I'll bring pizza.:hazel:
  9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

If there's pizza and s'mores, I'm so there!! But I know what you mean, I wish it was easier to meet up with everyone on here.
  10. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

If there's pizza, I'm definitely in. But I probably wouldn't be much company, heh. I'm one of those smile and nod people. Not because I'm rude or not listening or anything, I'm just the quiet time. It would be awesome, though, to have a RL safety net.
  11. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I'm one of those smile and nod people too! :hug: High five, man!

And I agree with the gist of this thread. I'd love a RL meet up. I'd totally bring everyone bowling first! (not that I'm any good at bowling :hysterical:) Just seems like something fun to do with strangers!
  12. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

High five right back. Good to know I wouldn't be alone. :D
  13. daciana

daciana Well-Known Member

i'd like to take everyone on a ghost hunting adventure xD

LIOKRIS Active Member

I would love to have someone with I could hang out I feel so depressed and lonely for not having anyone....
    Ghost hunting sounds fun :)
  15. anonymousss3

anonymousss3 Member

I'd imagine we'd be behind our computers, still trying to help others out while we seek help ourselves.

Yeah, I'm really imaginative.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.