• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I wish we could hang out! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like to hang out with people in general, I'm a loner by nature. Still, something tells me my life would be so much better if I could just have all of you around in person, to have a real safety net of friends in the "real world."

With that in mind, if we on SF could hang out IRL, what kinds of crazy debaucherous hangouts would you like to have?

I personally would take everyone to a sweet arcade and then host a bonfire with epic s'mores.

I totally want a bonfire :D
I know what you mean tho. People in real life now don't really understand what I'm going through. People here do, though, so i sometimes wish that there could be a huge SF house or something :P
You could try to schedule a meet! Then you could meet some of us in real life and you wouldn't feel so lonely.
Also, if you ever need to talk about anything you can PM me :)

P.S. I would take everyone to skydiving! :D

Animosity

Forum & Chat Buddy
:hug: I understand what you mean. And a bonfire would be awesome, Sam. Maybe if you get close with people you may end up visiting in person. I visited the above poster and we now live together.
I wanna go skydiving! :D

Growing Pains

If there's pizza, I'm definitely in. But I probably wouldn't be much company, heh. I'm one of those smile and nod people. Not because I'm rude or not listening or anything, I'm just the quiet time. It would be awesome, though, to have a RL safety net.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
If there's pizza, I'm definitely in. But I probably wouldn't be much company, heh. I'm one of those smile and nod people. Not because I'm rude or not listening or anything, I'm just the quiet time. It would be awesome, though, to have a RL safety net.
I'm one of those smile and nod people too! :hug: High five, man!

And I agree with the gist of this thread. I'd love a RL meet up. I'd totally bring everyone bowling first! (not that I'm any good at bowling :hysterical:) Just seems like something fun to do with strangers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$310.00
Goal
$255.00