I wish you were dead

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Raichupuppy, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Raichupuppy

Raichupuppy Active Member

I hate you. You're a horrible mom. I wish I could kick your ass but I really don't feel like going to prison.
    All you do is scream, you never talk. Stop making excuses for yourself and speak like a NORMAL HUMAN. All I did was tell you about something I wanted, you didn't have to scream in my face. I don't care if you're borderline diabetic and your sugar levels make you "testy". You're a bitch and you know it.
    You were like this before the diabetes.
    You insult dad, you threaten my brother, and you call me names and scream at me. Look at yourself, you're a big fat ugly mess.
    Good luck being a teacher to kindergardners. I look forward to seeing you arrested for child abuse.
  2. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

aws hun :hug: its hard when your being trated harshly and unfairly, and when you know you didnt deserve it. I hope you can know that fact, that you DONT deserve it, for thats what cna help you get rhough. Is there a way to avoid her? i hopw there is, for your sake. please keep yourself safe, and remind yourself that you are better than what she will make you feel like, every time.
  3. Raichupuppy

Raichupuppy Active Member

She doesn't ever hit me, its just that she always screams at me...she verbaly abuses me and the rest of the family whenever she's in a bad mood. I'm just sick of it.
  4. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Sorry to hear that honey...... Please know that she is very much in the wrong to be doing this to you and your brother and her husband..... and she will suffer for it in the end when she has emasculated her husband and her children choose to keep her at a distance.
    It's hard to step back a little from it when it's in your face 24/7 - but there is a way to "push back" by asking her some empowering questions, for her own benefit. They may, just may cause her to think a little bit before she carries on.........

something like "Mum, have you ever caught your reflection in a mirror when your screaming like this?" or "What do you think is going to become of us as a family if all we get is your yelling?" Said with concern in your tone, concern for her and your family - hopefully might do something honey :) All the best :)