i wish...

Discussion in 'Let it all out...' started by thedeafmusician, Dec 5, 2006.

1. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

that I'm not so tired

That it would rain so that we're not in drought

and so all my friends on tank water dont have to pay an arm and a leg to cart water in

that it isnt summer, so that
    a) its a bit longer before we go away
    b) so i dont have to be so careful about scars
    c) i dont keep getting migranes

That i can actually WRITE readable kanji :mad:

that it will rain.............. i already said that... but oh well
    and also that i'm not dead tired... but i've said that one too

2. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

hey, cheer up, all of these things will happen sooner or later! sending many safe hugs, Songie

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

We've had rain non bloody stop here..extensive flooding everywhere...will send clouds to you ....please submit forwarding address :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:laugh: Devastated

:hug: TDM .... Hope things improve for you :)

Take care hun :hug:

Joe

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Aww, I am sorry hun. Things do have to get better sooner or later. Just remember that you are a good person and you are much stronger than you know. I am sorry there is so much stress and disappointment in your home. I know the situation has to be awful. Just breathe deep. And make a lidt of things you "like" or are "interested" in... might help you focus on you and a little bit of who you are and good things to focus on. Take care of yourself, and you have my MSN... drop me a message sometime! :hug: :hug: :hug:

6. thedeafmusician

Thanks you guys... I'm still tired lol... its still summer, it still hasnt rained!! -scowls- my kanji stinks hahaha and my friends are all still poor and the prices of food and fuel have freaking SKYROCKETED, but it might be just where i live. :dry:

But I cant wish for too much lol and its only been a day... I can still dream ^^

:grouphug:

TDM

7. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

you have a good attitude about things. I hope that things have gotten better for you, hun. safe huggles, Songie

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Aww, was checking to see if you are ok? :hug:

9. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I wish it would always snow ^_^ cause snow is fun.

I hate the summer it is too hot and there are naked people everywhere... well psuedo-naked people anyway. Lucky it is winter here.. not to brag.

At least you can read Kanji I cannot even read or speak the language in general. But what makes a dream a dream is the fact that we cannot have it.

10. thedeafmusician

Late late reply.... but I guess I'm better.... its so funny... I come back and it has not rained a SINGLE drop where we live in two weeks... but I guess we'll still survive without as much water.

TDM