I wish...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud9

Sometimes I just want to close my eyes and disappear. Be on the opposite side of the world. No responsibilities. Nothing to tie me down. Just free.

Prinnctopher's Belt

Antiquities Friend
SF Supporter
Dream no more! I know a great place. It's beautiful, it's a paradise, it's comfortably warm, ocean front, lots of fresh air and exercise and no light pollution and no sitting in traffic, none of this absurd superficial and materialistic world, and you can live the way a human being is meant to live.

Prinnctopher's Belt

Antiquities Friend
SF Supporter
It's a small island in the western Pacific Ocean. It is inhabited by a few dozen people who are native there. It's lush with vegetation and fruits, there's a freshwater lake in the center of it, ducks from Asia migrate there, the people are said to be friendly, are masters at building homes and canoes, and the island is one no person would ever think to look because it's relatively remote. You should look into it if being in a warm, sparsely populated paradise you could happily on if trapped, is what you're looking for. It may even make a great vacation to learn about living there.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a small island in the western Pacific Ocean. It is inhabited by a few dozen people who are native there. It's lush with vegetation and fruits, there's a freshwater lake in the center of it, ducks from Asia migrate there, the people are said to be friendly, are masters at building homes and canoes, and the island is one no person would ever think to look because it's relatively remote. You should look into it if being in a warm, sparsely populated paradise you could happily on if trapped, is what you're looking for. It may even make a great vacation to learn about living there.
Assuming it's true, you can bet it will turn into hell as soon as a few outsiders get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00