I wish

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Nelly1921, Sep 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nelly1921

Nelly1921 Well-Known Member

Nelly is the name of my cat.
    And 1921 is a pin number.
    And I wish I could talk to my little sister.
    And I wish my Dad could spend time with me.
    And I wish my Mum happiness.
    And I wish my older sister would look out for me like she used to in school.
    And I wish I could look out for my little sister like I did at school.

So Im going to pitch the tent in my lounge room and hope that the cat doesn't get in before me. Its only a one person tent. And Im going to hide in there for awhile and hope that it all goes away. It never does. But its worth a try.

:hopelessness:

2. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

Best wishes. Here is you need us.

3. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

good escapism method there. draw strength from outside sources and hobbies if you cannot find it within

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

aww hun let the cat in ok good company for you inside the tent snuggle up with it. Hope you feel less alone talking to us hugs

5. Nelly1921

Thanks W Miller, scary forest and total eclipse. I really appreciate you listening. Thanks to the cat and my tendency to pitch the tent in the lounge room and hide, its not as waterproof anymore. I have returned to under the covers in bed. Im feeling very lost and lots of other things but Im too scattered to know what they are. If that makes sense.

I know it's self-indulgent, but I lie and calculate how long it would take before someone noticed I wasn't around. I think thats a marker of how much I have disconnected myself and isolated from friends and family.

I know there are no answers. Im notoriously bad at asking for help or even letting people help. Thanks for listening.

6. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry you are having such a tough time of things right now. While I do not have much to offer for advice, know that if my wishes had any value you would be happy, and in the company of many loved ones having a great time rather hiding alone with the cat. I really hope you manage to find the energy to try to reach out to some people to help make that a little more possible as an outcome.

Take Care and Be Safe
    - Ben

(and Nelly would certainly notice - while they are only animals I find my pets to be very comforting in the really dark times)

7. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

are you feeling better?

8. Nelly1921

Thanks for your kind wishes Ben - they do have a lot of value to me. Thanks for checking up on me jx, I really appreciate it.

It seems to be tumble weeding downhill. I don't know how I got here. I'm seeing the doc on thursday, maybe he can figure out what Im suppose to do or where I'm suppose to be. All the times in the chatroom where I have told other people to make a list to take to the doc, or if you can't physically say it, write it down and hand it to them. But doing that is so much easier to say to others than actually do myself. Hope I can do it.

Thanks for the support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.