I wish...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamer uk

Hi mate

You are only young, your whole life will be changing around you.

You don't know what pleasures life is due to bring you, there is a special person waiting out there for you who will make you complete. We always think it is the first person we fall in love with but this often not the case.

Please don't give up, be strong, and you will look back at this time in your life from the future and be glad you stuck with it. What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.

If you're feeling really bad, please goto the doctor and speak to them to see what help you can get.

Take care, best wishes

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi and hope today is better...what happened last night to cause you to feel this way??? plez PM me if I can be there for you...big hugs, J

Hi and hope today is better...what happened last night to cause you to feel this way??? plez PM me if I can be there for you...big hugs, J
What can be better? Maybe a few fake smiles. Thats all. And didnt happened nothing special, really, nothing that hasnt happened earlier. Just... I feel this way 24/7. But sometimes, some minor things can make me feel worse. Minor and unsignificant for the others, but huge for me... Some words and thoughts... not directed to me, but to someone else... I wish they were for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00