I wish......

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Leiaha, Feb 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

God how I wish I had succeeded!!!

I'm a jinx and an embarassment...... Thats how I feel right now. I just upset and hurt everyone I come into contact with :(

If only I had succeeded.................... :blub:

I don't know what I'm still here for :unsure:

I don't know what to do with myself :depressed:

It would be comical if I wasn't sooooo sad right now :(
  2. ryanglander

ryanglander Well-Known Member

The greatest people are those whom fail and eventually try to suceed again. If you keep failing and trying you are stronger then those whom find success easy. Don't give up, you're worth too much.
  3. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

oh....poor you.....please don't think that way. . . :hug:

you have come into contact with ME, and you don't upset me! you are not a jinx either. i think you are a really nice person. and i think that each of us has some purpose in LIFE. even if the whole point of life, is to have friends you love who love you, in return.

i have begun to think love is the only reason. a simple concept, but heck, it's taken me decades to figure it out!!!! you love your children. and we love you, here on s.f. . .and i bet you love some of us too hun. . . . love alone is a reason to stick it out. i am SO happy today - that you did not succeed. and i want you to have some relief from the pain and bad feelings you have - and i will keep hoping that will happen. i believe it will. i won't give up . . .
    you are special - you have to reach that part inside that will believe that. much love; i'm always here. . .:handinhand:
  4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Massive hugs Lea,

I'm glad you didn't succeed hun :hug:.

Here if you wanna talk.

Take care, Claire xx
  5. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Sorry everyone, didn't mean to moan :shy: just had a really bad week!!
    I'm trying not to think about anything, blank it out so to speak :)
    A momentary weakness there, oops! I'll be ok, just ignore me, just got a bit stressed out tonight. I'm just being silly!

Lea :grouphug:
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Lea,
    Who loves you babe?? WE DO!!! You are definitley a good person. Everytime I am down and post a thread you always give me words of encouragement.. I think you are special and still consider you my friend, even though we don't talk much I still think about you!!
    You have more friends here at the forum than you let on!! You also know that we will be happy to listen to you!! If you need to vent then by all means have at it. No one is going to think any different of you!! I care and hope we will be friends for ever!!Take care!!!!
  7. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I feel a vent coming on today ........................................................ :shy:

Thanks, I'm trying to hold back from complaining again :) trying to be happy :)

Lea :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.