I Wish....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Distant, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Distant

Distant Member

It was fucking easy, and noone knew me, or cared about me.

It would be soo much easier that way.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I know how you feel.
    Welcome to the forums hun :hug:
    stick around a bit :heart:

3. Distant

Distant Member

Thanks for the welcome

Im having a bad night.

4. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

First of all, welcome to SF! :) You took an important step to feeling better just by joining. Secondly, be happy people care about you... there are people who want to help and hate to see you feeling this way. Maybe you can work out your problems with their support. How come you're feeling so bad ?

5. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I know exactly what you mean. I wish that my family didn't love or care for me often. But they do so :unsure:

6. Distant

Distant Member

Yeah i see that its a good thing that people care about me, but it would be SOOOO much easier if noone gave a toss... i wouldnt think twice.

Long story into why im feeling soo fucked right now, i dont wont to go into much detail right now to be honest, not nowing any of you at the moment an all that. Just felt like airing some thoughts ya' know?

Talking on here isnt doing any damage to myself. So thats a positive.

Thanks for replying etc. honestly appreciated.

Where abouts are you from?

7. Distant

Distant Member

Yeah what kills me the most is what I would put THEM through. Thats what keeps me here.

8. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I'm from England. The chat room is a great place for getting to know people, I'd suggest trying it at some point. Everyone is very friendly and supportive, hopefully we could help you with some of the problems your facing. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.