I wish...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sad Rabbit, Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sad Rabbit

Sad Rabbit Account Closed

I wish I had a button or a switch or lever or something. Something I could carry with me....and when the time is right, when this life has nothing left to offer, when there is no alternative...I could press it and a second later, all problems solved. No pain, no sensations. Gone.

Everything just suddenly stop and end - taking the pain with it.

Because if I had such a thing, I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever, I would use it right at this moment.

I just don't want to live anymore.

2. Sad_Rabbit

Sad_Rabbit Well-Known Member

Huh, you have the same name as me.

3. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi there..
    i know how u feel .. i have thought almost exacly th same things quite a few times.. but this forum is helpin me so much 2 see that although things can seem unbearable and hopeless.. that there IS hope..
    has something happened recently thats made u feel like this tday?
    pm if u like .. :hug:

4. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi there..
    i know how u feel .. i have thought almost exacly th same things quite a few times.. but this forum is helpin me so much 2 see that although things can seem unbearable and hopeless.. that there IS hope..
    has something happened recently thats made u feel like this tday?
    pm if u like .. :hug:

5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Hi. I'm sorry you're feeling so low that you want to end it all right now.
    Maybe you could tell us more about how you are feeling and why you are feeling this way, and maybe we can help you deal with the pain in more effective ways than ending your life.

6. Sad Rabbit

I am tired of never accomplishing anything (despite trying)
    I am tired of never having any friends
    I am tired of the constant isolation
    I am tired of the constant social rejection
    I am tired of living without affection
    I am tired of demeaning thankless job
    I am tired of the discrimination and victimisation which goes with it

I am tired of living without purpose or meaning
    I am tired of the constant pain

I have lost ambition, hopes and dreams. I have no hobbies, interests or pursuits.

This is how I have been all my teenage/adult life

I have no interest in absolutely anything apart from thinking how better I can make the world by removing myself from it.

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Graham,
    You need to fight these impulses..Maybe a good therapist can help put you back on a more positive path.. It takes time, they can't help you over night..First they have to get to know you and then get to the root of why you are the way you are..I have been fighting depression since I was thirteen and I am fifty two now..I haven't had any friends in over twenty years..When I think back on it I never truly had any friends..All I had was people who used me and then moved on with there lives..But I haven't given up hope..I have had three attempts to commit..My family tries to be supportive but the harder they try the more I push tham away..Give therapy a chance and see if it doesn't help you!!

8. Sad Rabbit

Thanks for your reply.

Just to add to my list of woes, I think I have some serious physical problems after doing some work. If it is what I think it is...then its goodbye from me. I refuse to live with it. My wife is insistant on dragging me to the docs.

So we shall see what happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.