I wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyGirl

I wish people weren't so fucking ignorant.

...I also wish that there weren't so many people who are forced to live on the steet.

AND I wish that every day was Christmas day- as a kid. That would rock pretty hardcore.

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
I also wish I had a time machine so I can go back and fix up my life.

Since that's not realistic, I wish I had the drive to push forward and improve my life instead of sitting in a rut while I've done for pretty much all my life, while everyone else RACES past me in the race of life. My addiction to the computer, apathy and the depression which compounds it kills that drive. :(

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I wish people who are in authority in the position to help others helped instead of throwing accusations around and hurting someone so mentally fragile so insecures I wish these people who said they are carers would listen and hear and truly care instead of hurting others and throwing them away

plates

I wish people who are in authority in the position to help others helped instead of throwing accusations around and hurting someone so mentally fragile so insecures I wish these people who said they are carers would listen and hear and truly care instead of hurting others and throwing them away
i know what you mean. i'm struggling with this right now, people who do not know what they are saying or doing should just accept this and leave well alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00