I wish...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by coffeekitten, Jun 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coffeekitten

coffeekitten Active Member

no one cared about apperance. I wish no one thought any different of you if you were fat, thin, ugly or beautiful. why is the western world so obsessed with beauty? why is it if you have one little bit of fat on you, you are atomatically, "not as good" as a skinnier person. why do people feel the need to make sure a person who is overweight, feels as bad as they can about themselfs. why do so many people feel they have to hurt others? treat people who are overweight as if they are disgusting, and don't deserve to live.

I want to become underweight again. I wanna starve myself untill people accept me again, and when they say how good i look, i hope they will think for just one second how much pain i went through just to make them like me.
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I don't judge overweight people harshly. My sister is overweight and I know how hard it is to lose weight. I'm fortunate to be one of those people who can eat all that I want and not gain any weight. It could be that your set weight is just a little higher. I'm 5'8" and I weigh 150 lbs. I wish I could gain more muscle but it's hard.
  3. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

I would trade places with you.

I'm a good-looking guy (as I've been told) but suffer from a disease that won't kill me but kills my chances of finding a significant other a sense of belonging. Even people in 3rd world countries who are starving have got it better than I.

So be thankful you don't have my life.
  4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:hug: I know exactly how you feel hun. I wish I could say more. Do not go underweight hun. I am trying to make myself between overweight and underweight. It is going to be hard, but I am going to do it. I am going to do it for me, more than others. You should do the same.
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I don't think people should judge you by how you look but how you are inside..I gained over a 100 lbs.. in a matter of months and now I can't get rid of it..I have accepted how I am but my family always gets on me for being fat..I'm 53 and know I will be this heavy for the rest of my life so I gave away all my skinny clothes..Don't let others dictate your life..When my family tells me I am fat I just stare at them.. I don't give them the satisfaction they so desperately need..Take Care!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.