I woke up

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Shane96, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shane96

Shane96 Member

So, yesterday i was kind of in a big depression, i was locked in my room, my mother was shouting at me cuz she saw me take out some pills with alchohol in my hand, she took them, but i still managed to get some. So after writing my topic here in a hurry, i waited for a response for 5 minutes and said "Fuck it" so i took the pills and drank the whole bottle it wasn't much tho. after some time i felt tired and i was thinking about how these are going to be my last thoughts, i then fell asleep, to my surprise i woke up the next day at 10am with a massive headache, my door was still locked, my mom went to work i guess, i got even more depressed, i can't even kill myself..
  2. aussiegal

aussiegal Well-Known Member

Shane.. so glad u came on here. Sounds like a tough time that you are going through. Hope you continue your posts and let us know how you are going. Stay strong.
  3. Shane96

Shane96 Member

Thank you very much, i really appreciate your support.
  4. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Hey Shane, sorry if it takes people here a while to reply - please understand that nobody is intentionally ignoring you. This isn't the most active site around, but I can say that the people here are some of the most caring that I have met. Give us time, and we will get back with you. You are always free to send me a message if you need someone to talk to, and I will reply as soon as I have time... but if you need to talk to someone right away, I would suggest you try the chat feature... is there a suicide hotline or anything like that in your area? Because that can be helpful too... I'm glad that you're okay, and just so you know I have had similar experiences... it's amazing what the human body can survive. Yeah, it usually will leave you with a nasty headache afterwards too... it's not worth it. Don't be ashamed of what you've done though, a lot of us have attempted suicide and are still here. It's damn hard to kill yourself, and that's probably a good thing in the long run. You're still young and have a lot of hope for a better future. Hang in there.
  5. Shane96

Shane96 Member

Thank you for your advice, i really do want to be happy and i hope it all gets better soon, so i don't have to attempt suicide again...
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I have been there Shane...please think about what help is available for you...what you did is clearly a cry for help...and if you mother is not understanding, is there anyone else who can be a guide/support system for you IRL? Glad you are with us
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.