• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • The SF mobile app is available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you receive a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

I wonder if anyone can help???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali 56

I have got a community team leader visiting my home on Tues as recommended by my psych. Does anyone know the role of this person and why she needs to come to my home. Thanks in advance Ali.

icequeen

hi ali 56, its nothing to worry about. if i understand correctly, its just someone who will discuss whats going on with you with a view to deciding what package of care is best suited to you. most of us here have community mental health peeps that check on progress and how you feeling, its all about keeping you safe. dont worry...its nothing major...you have nothing to lose to see them and potentially a lot to gain. :cheekkiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00