I wonder why people DON'T feel suicidal...!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by IWonder, Nov 21, 2012.

1. IWonder

IWonder Member

Being depressed and suicidal has been such a norm for me for the past 15 years, I wonder why people DON'T feel suicidal... What do you think?
  2. pancake111

pancake111 Well-Known Member

I kinda wonder that too. I find it wierd that people don't normally feel depressed and don't think about killing themselves. I often ask myself "This isn't normal? People typically don't feel like this everyday?" It's become such a regular feeling that I don't understand how everyone else feels good everyday.
  3. IWonder

IWonder Member

Thanks for the reply! Comforting to know I'm not the only who feels this way... Because I've been looked at like I was crazy whenever I brought this up with any of my loved ones, and with a counselor (failed attempt at counseling) once.
  4. empty sunday

empty sunday New Member

cuz they┬┤re fucking stupid, like animals that just live and survive, and cannot understand the real shit thats life. its a matter of IQ actually. the stupidest People i know happen to be the happiest ones. they enjoy pitbull, they enjoy movies like Madagaskar, its fucking incredible how they laugh for such simple and empty things. i hate them. i fucking hate everything right now. honestly im under pills right now so soon ill be unconscious , sad me i just dont learn.
  5. lav11

lav11 Well-Known Member

i actually kinda think it is normal.... o_O
    i think most people get suicidal dont they... thats what i thought, i mean at some point or another, maybe some just dont admit it... i dunno, i cant seem to wrap my head around the fact that 'normal' people dont experience wanting to die or have being hurt... seems pretty normal to me :3

maybe there the ones that arent normal :)