I wonder

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by pegasusmyth, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pegasusmyth

pegasusmyth Active Member

does anyone really care? I have no clue how to communicate with people.I do everything by "winging it". I try hard to fit in to be like everyone else.But I don't understand so much of how people interact.I watch and I know that I'm clueless,I miss things and I know it.I know that I have some abnormalities in my brain.Maybe I am defective.I can barely take care of myself most of the time.I always forget to eat or to do some other necassary thing.If I could live on my own it might be ok,but I know that I can't function well enough to do so.whether or not I like it I am dependant.Dependance equals vulnerability,abuse suffering ,pain.People take me and do what they please because I am powerless to stop them.Go somewhere call for help.I can't ,if J. is right then I will be hurt even worse then I have already been.I wish I could find a way out.I've set a date to try Sept.23 . I do not know how to express the terror I live in.I really can not tell who is safe.Death is preferable.I know too that there exists love on the other side but here I do not know.I think maybe even doing this is useless .there is no help when I can't make that move.I've tried before and still suffer the consequences because they may have been a public service but I was still hurt.I'm am sorry.I know noone whants to listen to someone like me.And then there are those who say they will protect me from my current problem,I can't do that again,it's how I got with J.and ended up in my current situation.No.death is preferable to the same mistakes.

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

What exactly is your current problems?

Here at Sf, I hope you are able to find some peace and meet others who you can share with.

3. DreamsNoMore

DreamsNoMore New Member

You ask the question does anyone care. Ask yourself this. Do you care?

4. pegasusmyth

pegasusmyth Active Member

my current ongoing problem .My roommate /partner is hurting me but doesn't recall doing so ever.we've been together for 13 years and he is again convincing me that what is happening is not real and that it is what the dr's did to me that is causing me to think he is the one who is hurting me.My mind has been twisted so far I can no longer think,I also can't leave my home on my own and I haven't the foggiest clue who or how to ask for help especially since he has stated that he won't let me get tharapy and that he will save me from myself by whatever means are necassary,and he has done so in the past.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.