I won't be able to sleep tonight...

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by LilDarling, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilDarling

LilDarling Member

So, I have this friend who is going through pretty much the same thing as me. I met him in one of the group therapy things... he was recently re-hospitalized...

Anyway, aside from when one of us is in the hospital, we usually talk somewhere between two to five hours on the phone every night. He's usually the one to call me, because I have a strange fear of calling home-phones... and he doesn't have a cell. So he usually calls me around seven, eight, nine o'clock. And I'm used to that...

He hasn't called me tonight, and I know that it's perfectly logical that he was just out late and then was too tired to call, or just forgot, but I can't sleep. I was in complete and total panic when he was hospitalized a few days ago, and now I'm terrified that he's there again. I highly doubt that, but I can't stop thinking that...

And knowing me, I won't sleep tonight.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I never sleep

3. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear about it LilDarling :sad: :hug:
    I understand that you're worried and all, but please try not to think the worst of the situation, he's probably tired indeed, or ran out of credit to call or something like that.
    Hopefully you'll end up getting somewhat sleep, despite your worries :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.