I won't be missed...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DatAlgorithm, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DatAlgorithm

DatAlgorithm Well-Known Member

I guess even through all the tough stuff of feeling so alone, at least it's comforting to know my existence doesn't even matter to anyone anyways. I don't matter to my friends; they'll pretend to care at first, and then eventually be like "meh, it's no surprise to me" anyways. The woman I'm head-over-heels for will probably be really relieved too; I won't be around to gaze at her from afar or stare at her and be awkward and shy around like I'm a creep or something. My family; to them I'm nothing but a spoiled brat and a lazy, socially-retarded asshole. All my family in Hawaii have already forgotten about me, except maybe some distant cousins, but even still... I never hear more than a few words from them. My nuclear family might miss me for a bit, but life goes on anyways. I'm less than nobody to people, even to me. I already knew from when I was a toddler that I wasn't gonna amount to much of anything anyways. I feel so bad right now... I just want to die, and I don't even know if I'll be able to wait until I take a final vacation to Japan to do it. I'm tired of everything... oh well, at least I won't be missed when I do die.

2. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I m guessing you will be missed this is the state of mind your in at moment.Yes friends are there when you first fall but some do tend to distant themselves in fear they might say something wrong or dont know what to say.Are you seeking any help eg therapist coucillor etc.If not you do need to talk to your doc and tell him/her how you are feeling as to me sounds like depression.Keep posting here as well for support

3. randomguy9

randomguy9 Put's the "Pro" in Profanity Chat Pro

I know that I will miss you... I hope you change your mind.

You are important to people here... and I always found you easy to relate to. I hope you change your mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.