i wont be remebered

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by cookiemonster, Feb 8, 2010.

1. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

i'm just a generic face in the crowd. there is nothing that distinguishes me form the next person. i'm nothing special, i'm nothing spectacular. i'm not worth saving and there is no point trying. i wont amount to anything so there is no point. i wont be remembered at school, people don't realise when i'm not there. on here i'm just a name. and within a week no one will care i'm gone.
  2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: I don't know you, but I'll remember you.
  3. cookiemonster

:hug: thank you but you wont. thats the way things are
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can't say that I will remember you and i care just hold on here okay we all care
  5. cookiemonster

:hug: i doubt it. there's nothing important about me that will make anyone remember i even existed
  6. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i will remember you, and i will really miss u, tht is why im beging u to rethink ur actions, please get some help, you are much stronger than u think u r :hug:
  7. cookiemonster

i'm really really not strong anymore :cry:
  8. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

the world is not waiting for special important spectacular people. Being humble and have a great heart is all we need. Hang in there Buddy
  9. cookiemonster

i'm not a good enough person to be remembered for anything good and i'm not a bad enough person to be remembered for anything bad. i'm not important to people on here and i'm definitely not important to people irl. i'm nothing important at all.
  10. Dharma4815162342

Dharma4815162342 Well-Known Member

Thanks for this, seriously. I'm feeling exactly the same way. I have done nothing memoriable in any positive or negative way. I dont influence the people around me other than to make them laugh on occasion or feed them. When/if I leave nothing about the world will be affected or different.

I know it sounds weird, but its so comforting to know that someone else feels this same way. Its like the ugly duckling who didnt understand who he was until he found his family. I'm not the only one who feels this way. And I know this sounds even more rediculous, but because of that you stand out in my mind. Out of all the posts I've read on here... its like you say what I'm thinking. Thanks for giving me a connection.
  11. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

12. cookiemonster

:hug: glad to be of service. sometimes it takes a bit of snooping to find people who you relate to. bit of a shame i'm not sticking round really. if you need a chat in the next few days though, let me know and i'll see what i can do to help.