I Wont Go!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I'm not going to kill myself! I"m going to find a way to make him talk to me again! I'm not going out like that!!

And I know I'm going to be famous when I get older for something..Something good..

I hope you guys can do the same thing..Go out and pursue things..try different things..Most of you are gorwn..I"m not and I"m not allowed to do anything!

But I have great friends and I like to listen to myself!!.

I hope I encourage somebody!:)
  2. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

You encourage me and I didn't even have plans to kill myself. I'm happy for you and wish you all the best. That sounds a little cliche and insincere since it's said so often but try to pretend you've never heard it before and know that I mean it. =]
  3. Myself

Myself Active Member

You're making me want to start a litle band with my friends even more!

They'll probably hate the idea, though.

But still!

You got me all pumped and hyperer.
    And type three times faster tahn I can normaly. Lots o' typos. Lots of em!

4. corral

corral Guest

this is the best post ive read on this forum.
    everyone should try to be like that!
  5. ShalenaM

Why Be Weak??

I was just thinking..I will not commit suicide for anyone because I am not WEAK!

I am a strong girl who can take anything! Screw everyone, I"m going to make people like me!

I'm going to show them I can do it on my own, and that I will follow my dreams, even if it is a hustle!

As for the man that I love, I'm just gonna have to let him go..and if he comes chasing me, then I know he's a keeper!

So that is my motto..Why be weak? I'm strong, and I don't and won't commit suicide..

I'm going to get my way! Its my life..Its now or never!!:wink:
  6. ybt

ybt Guest

this should be in the PFMM forum
  7. ShalenaM

8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Good girl shalena I hope you really succeed in your quest to become famous,I'm sure you will.:smile:
  9. Blackness

Blackness Guest

good post :)
    well done
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.