I won't make it.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WoeIsMe, Sep 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoeIsMe

WoeIsMe New Member

I can't do school work. I have no future. I'm a loser and a failure. I have a suicide note ready and a plan to carry out next time my family is gone.
    I can't deal with it man... the anxiety/depression/psychosis... I'm done for (-_-)

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If you are dealing with all the stress and pain then you talk to your doctor to the councilor at your school and you let them help you
    You cannot see the future so you do not know what changes will happen. YOU are NOT a loser or failure you are just not well right now and you need supports put i place for you to help you cope. You family talk to them too they will help you as well don't keep things to yourself that is just doing you more harm

3. fosty

fosty Well-Known Member

Don't be afraid or ashamed to ask for help or admit that you're sick right now. Value yourself enough to say 'I need help'

4. Velvetina

Velvetina Member

Deep breaths. You're clearly under a lot of stress and at a time in your life where everything is difficult, but you're not a failure. You can make it though this and it's really important that you talk to someone. Taking these feelings on alone makes it even worse, but you're not alone and you are worth being alive.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

There is no shame in admitting that you need help and that is what you need to do. Never ever act on your thoughts when you're not thinking straight. Keep us updated on how you are doing. I know how hard school can be it was hell for me, but look at your options and see what you do or change to make things that bit easier. Best of luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.