I would like some help.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Alec, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alec

Alec New Member

I really need someone to talk to, rant to, whatever. I am a boy of the age of 15. My mother despises me, but somewhere inside me I still long for her attention. Tonight, she told me she hated me and didnt want me home for Christmas. She left the house to go to her father's because she did not feel like dealing with me or my stepfather. She thinks I am too cynical and a horrible person to all around me. I dont disagree, I really do have an issue with people. I cant stand idiocy, and on days like this... About twenty minutes ago I tried to xxxxxxxx, but did not succeed (obviously). I need anyone to speak to, preferably an adult. I dont do so well with kids around me. My homework load is large, as I go to an early college high school. I have been crying my eyes out for the past hour and a half. Please.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2011
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun is there another relative you can stay at for awhile hun someone that can understand how you are feeling I am sorry your mother used those words hun I hope she come home soon and stops her childish behavior really. You are only 15 hun you should not be stressing over college courses right now. It is the holidays and you need to rest okay I hope youcan call a crisis line even hun talk to a real voice someone that will help you see you are not a horrible person hun you are a child that is hurting inside hugs

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: Here if you want to talk, you can PM me anytime.

4. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

hey alec, you can pm me if you want to talk

5. Count Floyd

Count Floyd Well-Known Member

My friend, you appear to be a pretty darn intelligent 15 year old. Your writing and manner come across as very mature. You seem like a very smart kid. You're young and no matter what's bad today, things will get better for you. It's a cliche, but "one day at a time" is very apropos in your case. I hope you'll just think of things that way. You're way too young to be thinking bad thoughts like this because the key word is "potential" - you have potential to have wonderful things happen to you. I hope you'll think about that.

6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi Alec. Glad you are here. Your mom is wrong about who you are. Please try your hardest to hear me when I say this. How do I know? No human being who is coming from the place of saying things like what she said can make a correct assessment of someone. My mother said mean things about me. I completely believed her. Her voice about me became my voice about me.

You are much more than even your intelligence. Of course you are intelligent. You are taking advanced classes. But you are even more good than that. Is there anyone who emotionally supports you irl?

7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I do know how this feels as my mother told me around the same age that she never liked me and wished I would go away...your mother is obviously a very damaged person, and it is understandable that no matter how impaired one's parent is, we want love and caring..that is just human nature...are you safe? If you are not, please consult one of the staff or admins here and let's see what can be done...also know that your mother is so wrong! You should be loved and treasured and not having that is so horrific (again, I know this first hand)...and please do contact me if I can help...I am old, in fact, older than dirt, so I am definitely an adult...be safe and try to understand that your mother's opinion is just cruel and shameful...big hugs and wish there was one IRL from many of us here...glad you found us and please continue to tell us what is going on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.