I would like to talk suicide seriously

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by obsessed78, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obsessed78

obsessed78 Member

I know allot of you guys are recovering and trring to pull through tough times , on meds or in therapy, and thats fine. i would like to share my thoughts about suicide.
    This is a suicide forum and i dont want to encourage but i do need to share what Im going through with someone in a similar situation. I do feel like it is the only way out for me and I cant be bothered with anything else. Sounds negative I know but thats why I need to chat with someone in the same position.
  2. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

You are in the right place we understand and give support.Suicide is not a solution there are plenty of options availible please talk here and anything you need to talk about .
  3. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Please talk to us about how you are feeling :hug:
  4. jss

jss New Member

What makes you think it's the only way out and what has happened that gives your life the appearance that it is, indeed, the only way out of what you are going through? I'm not saying that it's not the only way out, but why is it that you think that?
  5. obsessed78

obsessed78 Member

Thank you. I dont want to feel like im influencing ppl or pushing ppl into depressing thoughts thats all. I just want to talk openly about it because it does come intensly then goes for a few months but its always there. Most ppl on here are recovering or coping and I have to respect that. I just wanted to share with pplthat are having the same feelings and thoughts without feeling guilty about talking about it.
  6. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Do not feel guilty about talking about it as i do myself go through episodes but know have to talk and is why forum is here to vent talk and find support.
  7. Ande018

Ande018 Member

I don't know your exact situation, but I have been considering "the option" for years. My first attempt was at 5 years old. I have always considered it a viable option. My family history is repeating itself. My mom thought she lost me during her divorce from my dad and shot herself, but survived. Now I think I losing my daughter due to my addiction and living with an addict also. She warned me before that if I did not leave this addiction & relationship with an addict, I would lose her. Well I tried but got caught using again. Like my mom, if I lose her, I will opt out. No maybe! My addiction has produced many failed attempts before because it's the only way I can never use drugs again. I am so tierd of living this life. The one thing that keeps me alive said she was leaving me, I will leave too. Maybe this was too much info for ya being a unique situation I am in. But I understand not wanting to live anymore.
  8. obsessed78

obsessed78 Member

Please email me if you dont feel comfortable sharing your feelings on thhe thread. x.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.