I wouldn't be missed

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Rockclimbinggirl, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

if I wasn't here. People would soon move on. Most of my friends are busy with their lives. The people who are around me now are just acquaintances.

My parents, would they really miss me. If I told them about memories that have been coming back to me, I think not. It would confirm that I'm stupid and a failure who deserved the hurt she got as a child.

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

I would miss you. I know for a fact I am not the only one. Your parents would miss you - whether you think they would or not. You would be missed - the world would miss you - you have many many many years ahead of you to do many wonderful things and meet many people who will recongise how fantastic you are. You are not stupid. You are not a failure. You do NOT deserve to be hurt.

Rockclimbinggirl and Brian777 like this.
  3. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Awe Kcho, no one deserves to be hurt as a child or ever :( you matter, people care, we care, I care......you're an beautiful eternal spirit and these thoughts are just not true. I know it's hard to believe when depression is constantly lying to us, but I believe it's true, you are a good, gentle and compassionate soul.
    Be gentle with yourself
    Brian

Rockclimbinggirl likes this.
  4. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

kcho, I would personally miss you... and I know a lot of people on this forum would too.
    I am pretty sure a lot more people than you realize would be missing you so bad if you were gone. And Brian said it beautifully. No one deserves to be hurt as a child, or an adult either... you were just a child. You did not deserve of it hun. I promise you that.

What you do deserve is to help yourself get better and be kind to yourself. Care for yourself. Learn to love yourself and embrace yourself.

Imagine a little child like you used to be... see the child in front of you... would you say to this child that they deserved to be hurt? My bet is that you would rather give that child a hug and comfort them, right? That's what you deserve too hun.

Rockclimbinggirl and Brian777 like this.
  5. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

If you could see what I see, you would totally disagree.

6. Echez26

Echez26 Member

Kcho. I know you will be missed. You might not think that but it's true. Your parents would be so heart broken I'm sure they have made mistakes just like any parent but they truly love you and God loves you. You're his child and he is always by your side.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I would certainly miss you. You are intelligent,clever,fun and a lovely person to be around. I hope you are feeling somewhat better today. I always have time for you sweetie and always appreciate your input on things. Big hugs to you, you are amazing ((hugs)) PM me any time you need someone to talk to. I think you are simply amazing and I am so sorry you are suffering now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.