I wrote my suicide note *Trigger*

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cutie_123, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cutie_123

Cutie_123 Member

I wrote my suicide note yesterday but didn't complete it. Im waiting for when I actually do it to finish it. I have it all planned out. Where im going to go, what im going to do, how im going to do it, where im going to call from so someone can find my note, and so someone can find me after ive already done it. Ive thoroughly thought this threw. Im ready now its just for the special date. It has to be a date that means something. I might do it on my fathers anniversary, when he passed away. Im just not sure yet.

2. serivok

serivok Active Member

if you don't mind me asking, why did you write a note?

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Cutie, Im in chat If you want to talk. please reconsider. I doubt you are fully prepared to go through with it, you are still here which means you still have some hope inside of you. Please cling on to that :hug:

4. Cutie_123

Cutie_123 Member

I wrote the note so my family would know how much pain i was in during my life on earth and for my mom to know how much she hurt me. And as for going through with it Oh I am prepared to go through with it. It's just thinking of the date its gotta be a senimental one.

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Cutie. Please, please don't go through with your suicide plan. Your family will miss you and they will be heartbroken that you've decided to end your life like this. Please don't give up. :hug:

6. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

Iv also wrote a note! was so close to ending it all yesterday, but some lovely person on here, talked me out of it, talk to us like minded people who know what you are going thru, burn that suicide letter, no matter what you have said in it, you will never be able to take away the pain your family will feel, after you are gone

Love & light

Lost

x

7. Hey there, please stay and talk, I know you don't really want to die, you just want all the pain and hurt to stop, I hope you find a way to come through..

Thinking of you..

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Cutie,
    Please don't harm yourself! If you feel you are that close to harming yourself then go to the emergency room and take the note with you. Let them know you are in crisis and are planning to harm yourself. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks. Think about yourself.
    You are the only person you have to live with, or answer too. You have alot of friends here just look at the posts repling to you thread. You know you can PM any of us and we will gladly talk to you!!! Please Take Care!~Joseph~

9. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Cutie..please let us know what is going on for you...it is so important to have a voice when you are feeling this way...we are here and many of us understand what you are going through...big hugs, J

10. Denikin

Denikin Well-Known Member

Why do you want to die? What have you tried to do to get out of your problems?

11. Cutie_123

Cutie_123 Member

Well I have been in therapy since i was 12 years old. I have been in group homes, foster homes and in dbt therapy. I have tried medication management the hospital and Im sure other things that im not thinking of right now. Im tired guys, im sorry but I have pretty much made up my mind. Today I went to school and got my test back from my prof and got a 60. The reason I got the 60 was because I opened my mouth before the test about a situation and she didn't like it. It was clear that I answered the questions correctly and she had no explanation as to why she didn't give me all the points on the first question. Im tired of fighting that just put me over the top. Im so stressed. IM so angry, depressed and sad. I just want to end it all and im going to.

12. Maylin

Maylin Well-Known Member

I also felt like that, I was a few days away from doing it actually, but I suddenly thought "fuck it, I am not going to live like this" and did some radical changes with my life. Now I have a few things I can do to get my act together, bought myself some more time, it might work out this time.

So try to do some huge changes in your life, it is better then killing yourself.

13. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Cutie are you doing this as a pay back to your mother? If you are doing it as a mean to hurt who has hurt you, you are in the wrong.

Retink of your motives and talk to us about them. I just don't understand the extend of your pain and suffering.

granny
    stay safe and be well cutie

14. Rock

Rock Member

please dont suicide cutie if you want talk about it mine pm is always open for you till i suicide... so hurry up if you want talk about your problems with me

15. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Please look into other options besides death for your situation. I hope you are able to find help and support in dealing with the issues that are causing you to feel death is the best solution. Please feel free to PM me or any member you might feel comfortable in sharing with. It is important to share your thoughts and feelings. Sometimes another point of view can be very helpful. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:

16. Cutie_123

Cutie_123 Member

so much stuff is happening i just can't handle it. School, Work, Life, Therapy and even the counselor at school today said she was concerned about how this stress is being taken out on my body and how its affecting my health. Im just done with life. Very soon i will be ending it and I mean that.:sad:

17. Denikin

Denikin Well-Known Member

Maybe making a pause and focusing on yourself for a while would be a good idea. And finding new ways to fight stress, too. You seem quite overwhelmed. I was in a quite similar mood about a month and a half ago, and just stopping school for this semester helped me.

18. sidjor

sidjor Active Member

Cutie,
    Don't take this the wrong way but i want to end it too...how do u plan on doing it.

sid

19. Cutie_123

Cutie_123 Member

sorry sid i dont help others commit suicide!!! No offense... When I do it I will do it alone... and it will be done...

20. mike308

mike308 Well-Known Member

"I know you don't really want to die, you just want all the pain and hurt to stop," SO TRUE
    You didn't say how old you are.
    Sometimes, when you are young, your life experiences are too short to really judge how much joy and pleasure there is in this thing we call living.
    I don't have the words to explain what I mean.
    Living is a short time.. then we become granite stones. Frozen in time.
    I walk in the local grave yards all the time.
    They bring me comfort in a strange way.
    I look at their names and wonder about them.
    What their lives were like? where they happy? successful? did they live lives full of joy? or where they sad? did they struggle??
    In time you and I will become those granite stones.
    But, don't rush it.
    Keep the note in safe place. I still have mine. I wrote it a few years ago. I look at it when I feel BLUE and SAD.
    My wish for you is a long life.
    today is SO REAL. but it will soon fade into yesterday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.