I

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cult logic, Dec 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I have been drinking and doing drugs all night, and I have thought up the most brilliant suicide plan using my current status to make it easier.

I'll let you all know how it goes, or even better hopefully I won't!

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

please stop drinking, etc. and talk to us...alcohol is a depressant in itself.
    what's happened to make you feel this way?...

3. kote

kote Account Closed

fawkes youre one of the good guys!!!

you are always reliable and ready with wise advise.

please just enjoy what you are on now and not turn it into a bad trip!!!

people will just say it was the drugs and not your/our mental conditions.

im hoping you have a change of mind and enjoy the high while it lasts and sleep peacefully when you get tired.

take care dear friend.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

What? that is what you spent your time doing? You know how much you are cared for here...please talk to us and let us know what is going on...big hugs, J

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I hope you're OK, and that you know people here do care.

6. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

what is your current status?

7. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Strangely enough I don't remember making this thread or even being on here yesterday.

I'm sure I was in chat too and made an ass out of myself there too, guess I'll know if I receive a ban message or infraction or something.

Yes, I'm already aware of the fact that I'm a loser, thanks.

8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

That was not my point...I care about you and do not think you are a loser by any means...you are bright, caring and mean a lot to so many ppl here... I would never intend that, and do not feel that way...I am sorry if my words were inept...J

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2010
  9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs hope you have reached out and got some support for you okay we all fall back on poor coping skills at times I hope you know how valuable you are here and how much you are cared for greatly :cheekkiss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.