Iam really not a bad person

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by gentle giant, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gentle giant

gentle giant Member

I just wanted to say iam not a bad person as some people say iam
    really suffering at the moment

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You shouldn't listen to people who say you are bad or anything negative. Just try and block them out. What is going on, why are you suffering?

3. monkeyshines

monkeyshines New Member

" always show compassion, especially when they are hurting. You don't know how desperate people can be..." something like that. Basically we understand where you are coming from.

4. underwoman

underwoman Active Member

I'm glad you can see that you're not a bad person..

What's bothering you so much?

5. gentle giant

gentle giant Member

Thankyou very much for the replies.
    I look after my mother who is 88 years old she has dementia
    the rest of the family my brothers and sisters dont want anything to do with her
    they dont want anything to do with me either.
    When I came home from doing the shopping my mum was on the floor sobbing with the telephone in her hand
    when I picked the phone up my brother who was very abusive to her is threating to take mum to court
    and make us homeless iam disabled as well because he wants a vast sum of money basically all the worry of this and the worry of mum and
    talking to solicitors has taken its toll .

Gentle Giant

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2012
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: I'm really sorry for what you're going through. I hope your brother isn't able to get to either of you in any way!

7. Wispiwill

Wispiwill Well-Known Member

He may threaten but unless he has a reasonable case, I can't see it happening. On what grounds can he take her to court?

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry this is happening :sad: awful! You have us for support through this. :arms:

9. gentle giant

gentle giant Member

Thank You very much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.