iam

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by worthless40, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. worthless40

worthless40 Account Closed

I am going to give in and just cut and not stop please doo not reply iam not worth it

2. nolongerknow

nolongerknow Active Member

It usually doesn't end up like you want. You probably wont die, you will just have scars and may have to have a blood transfusion or lose oxygen to your brain. But in most cases you will be found and saved from what you want and end up regretful. This means - Don't do it.. seriously

3. MrsStavrogin

MrsStavrogin Active Member

Please, resist the urge. I know it can be overwhelming, but take me for an example: I bled and bled and bled. I cut all the way through my tendons and muscles. I cut like a butcher. And I'm still here, bearing the consequences. People stare at my hands, I lost a job opportunity because of the scars, and so on. It's a spur of the moment decision but the consequences will follow you through the rest of your life. And you most likely will live after it...

4. worthless40

worthless40 Account Closed

iam doing better now

5. nolongerknow

nolongerknow Active Member

I a glad you are doing better. I have done some surgery but luckily on parts of my body where the scars aren't seen/noticed daily. I think MrsStavrogin said it best and gave some really good advice.

Hang in there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.