iceeblusmurf - anyone know what happend to her

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by DrowningInTears, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

last activity on july 11. if you kno how she is please say

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I haven't heard from her, but I think I saw her on MSN. It may have been a few weeks ago though.

3. janie

janie Well-Known Member

she was seeing if se cna get a job transfer and stay with her bf. but i lost touch with her. ive tried contacting her on mobile msn but she doest reply.

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

She was on MySpace a few hours ago. I'll call her tomorrow. :smile:

5. DrowningInTears

thanx carolyn i was wondering about her.

6. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

Guys She's Been Couch Hopping For The Past Few Days. I Text With Her Everyday. She Hasn't Been Able To Get Online Because Of This. She Wants Me To Give You Her Email And Keep In Touch. Iceeblusmurf@hotmail.com . If You Want Me To Pass Something Along Quickly Pm Me And I'll Get It To Her Asap

7. iceeblusmurf

iceeblusmurf Senior Member

Hey guys, thanks for your concern :hug: DIT. I'm staying in a shelter for now. its hard but its a roof. as Mike said hes in constant contact with me cuz i can't get online too much. i get on when i can and do what i can. i can't write too much more cuz my online time is limited. but if you want more details feel free to ask mike, he can also get messages to me quickly, or you can e-mail/PM me and i'll check it when i can. Thanks so much guys!

XOXOXO

8. DrowningInTears

X3 Yay! She posted! 1000 huggles I hope u do well smurf.

9. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

I think its wonderful that you all care about what happens to the people on this forum. That actually gives me hope...

10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Yes we all look out for each other on this forum supermodel. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.