Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Feb 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Don't know what to do tonight. It has been one of those days. A horrible week or couple of weeks. Unsure what to do tonight. To stay safe whatever that is. Or why. And if not then what will I do. Or how to. Not thinking straight I know. And probably not very coherent or making sense too much. I just want everything to stop. just please stop.
  2. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

k neverr mind, sorruy.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hoping that you are okay :hug:
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so sorry to hear that you are in a state. You are important and I wish you to be safe. Be strong as you are not struggling alone. If you want to talk then PM me direct. Be safe.
  5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Keep posting :hug:
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hi Mo...I hope you are ok!
    I understand that feeling...hold on <3
  7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I'm very grateful for your responses, thank you. I dozed off which is probably a good thing.
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am glad you are okay hun :hug: xx
  9. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I'm sorry, really sorry. I'm a mess tonight. I don't knwo what to do. Anxiety so high and I can't stop. Just my own fault with letting work slide. I've two days to get all caught up maybe. Thats not going to happen, I cant even think straight never mind trying to do anything. And the tears wont stop. I don't know how to get through this at all. Just messed up, very messed up. And if I go away or don't go away I'll have people upset with me. Can't win either way. I really need things to stop right now. Really badly.
  10. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Take it one work project at a time. I'm behind my work due to being off for 4 days and am only focusing on one thing at a time tomorrow when I go in.

It just helps when one focuses on one thing when overwhelmed by the big picture.
  11. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

You are right DrownedFish. Just harder to deal with in person I suppose. I know better but once I get wired then it makes coherent and sensible thinking much more difficult.

Looks like tonight will be an all nighter just to get done what I need to before tomorrow. I've done everything possible so far to avoid doing what needs to be done. I'm tired out.

Anyhow. It is what is is.
  12. Tjh

Tjh Active Member

Hang in there, keep posting!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.