ICU is no fun

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by kayako44, Nov 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kayako44

kayako44 Active Member

Just got out of the hospital recently....went into the ER and they took me right up to the OR in the middle of the night....woke up in restraints, intubated, and in the ICU. Scary as hell if you ask me..... I hope that I never get to that point in my life ever again....but history speaks for itself.... Each time I make an attempt, I seem to end up just a little worse off, why? I don't know...my attempts keep getting just a bit more serious, and have more serious consequences....when am I just going to learn my lesson and give up on all of this suicidal crap....I'm sick of it!

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i know what it's like to be in and out of the hospital. scary. did you get any extra counselling set up for you? at my local hospital they send you to a day program once you are out of the ER and psych ward. it's a 3 to 4 week program on coping skills. it's very good.

3. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

Yes I can relate, I have just done 2 od's in 2 and a half weeks, in fact got out of hospital tonight, still have pain in abdomen - why I ask myself - crazy. It's not the first time and I do ask will it be my last - crazy but I seem to find an inner peace when I am throwing those stupid pills down my throat. Lets be strong together kind regards Ali

4. kayako44

kayako44 Active Member

Yeah, I seem to find peace with myself while participating in a self-harm act....but the aftermath is no fun. Hey Dazzle11215, that program on coping skills sounds awesome. I wish my area had something like that. I'm currently looking into residential treatment, or the State Hospital...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.