Id be doing them a fav

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

Id be doing them a favor if i wasnt here anymore.
    all i seem to do is hurt people.
    i cant do anything right

i cant do this
    i cant pretend anymore
    i cant keep smiling and hiding the truth

:(

and im sorry for this and everything

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Killing yourself won't do anybody any good.

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

You don't have to apologize at all :hug:

At least you've taken one step and let it out here. You're not hiding the truth at least to us.

You don't have to smile if you don't want to. Wearing that mask for too long can get very tiring. What would happen if you took it off for a while? No one is perfect, I'm sure you can do some things well. I've never met someone who could not do anything. I don't think such a person exists.

Anyway, thanks for posting :arms:
    Feel better, we're here for ya :heart:

4. Aimee_in_Wonderland

i know what would happen, its happened before and i cant be that person again. they would hate me more if iw as ever that person again i cant do this

5. lee999

lee999 New Member

Sorry to kinda barge into this convo here but when i read this i felt for you.

i was kinda teetering on the edge of suicide. very long serious thoughts about it. drove me (excuse the pun) mental. but i thought about it and realised that this maybe our one and only chance to do with our lives whatever we want. that idea and knowledge saved me. i realised that i control me and i could do whatever i wanted. no one could say no or advise me not to do it because they werent me and they didnt have to do what i did.

use your life. im 18. whole life ahead. to make mistakes and have a whole load of good stuff happen to me. you too. you could do a lot with your life.

keep ur chin up sweetheart.

Lee
    wanna chat. anytime. just email me.
    ljw999@hotmail.co.uk

6. Aimee_in_Wonderland

i cant change it tho ive tried ive been trying for the past 2 years it never changes im making it worse for everyone who has to constantly put up with me

7. triggs

triggs Account Closed

aimee please think about this logically - how many people are you going to hurt by doing this.. especially your boyfriend..? they will hurt far more if you did this than they ever would if you carried on the way you are now
    perhaps instead of doing this, you could make a positive change to your life and try to do some more good instead?
    just a thought xx

8. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I said in your other post you're going to be hurting people with your death, a hurt that they'll feel for the rest of their lives, that they won't be able to escape. You can't do that to them. Hold on :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.